Welcome to my blog:

Monica's Munchies



Blessings!

The Lord Bless thee, and keep thee,
May the Lord make His face to shine upon thee!
And be gracious unto thee,
be gracious unto thee,
the Lord lift up,
thy countenance and give thee peace!

Monica's Munchies: LUV2U! <3

My photo
I have learned many things along this rocky road called life! The most important thing I've learned is that I needed a Savior long ago! I felt so lost before the Lord found me and I opened up my heart to Him. Many things were coming at me, not the least of which was a voice telling me that my life wasn't worth going on for! When the Lord found me, He saved me from this lying voice! I invited Him into my home and my heart! From then on it's been Him and I in all things. My hope for you is that if you are on that same rocky road that I was on, empty, wondering if it's worth it to go on, you too will invite the Lord to save you. He will show you that your life is worth living for Him!

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

The Truth Project: Clarifying what you already know!

Ever since the Devil whispered to Eve...hath God really said? The world, those who do not want to live by Gods clear commands, have taken this line and run with it. They make for themselves a false reality, believe it, and live in it apart from God! Hath God really said....fill in the blank with any area of Gods truth....and the world will ... question whether or not He really said it...they willl twist His truth until it looks like the truth they want to hear. Satan implied that God was with holding some supposed good from her...like knowing good and evil, like being god like, like blessings....

Know this...if God said No to your desire......it is not because He is withholding your supposed good...what you deem as good for you......It is because He knows, yes knows it is bad for you. It is harmful for you, it is not the Holy thing that you should be involved in. It will bring you down, it willl seperate you from His will, it will make you spiritually weak, it will bring down your faith, it will keep you from Him.

Some of us, myself included have areas where it feels like God is withholding good from us by taking sooo long to answer our prayers, or by allowing misfortune to come our way. But it rains and storms on the good and evil, we must hold onto the Truth, and not buy into HATH GOD REALLY SAID! Yes He said it....abstain from.........Lying, Immorality, Lust, Fear, Worry, Depression, Idol Worship, Pride, Envy, Jealousy, Revenge, Hate and more!!

Yet this is what He has said for us to do:  ....Worship HIm, Love Him, Love your neighbor, Serve and Worship Him, Keep His commandments, Trust in Him, Pray to Him, Seek Him, Praise Him, Honor your Parents, Get Married (Man and Woman), Serve Him as a single, Be at peace, Read His Word, Be Filled with His Holy Spirit & not drunk with wine, and much more!!!

God's truth is very clear, you either live by it, or choose to make up your own truth, your own reality that is based on serving your own wants, then you believe it as if it were real, serve it and live by it, leading you away from the Creator of the Universe!    That is how self gets put on the throne in place of God/

God is clear, He is not the author of confusion...so where there is confusion in your faith, like "Gods trying to withhold good from me, or He made me like this" seek His word for clarity so that your wrong view, attitude, beliefs can be set straight!

Truth has been on trial since Adam and Eve were walking in the Garden with God! The Devil is the false accuser of Truth! God is truth and Love, He has written a best seller to tell us all about His truth and Love! Do you really want the Truth and Love....Find it in the Bible!! God's truth and love doesnt always come in the form of what you and I think feels good, sometimes it is hard.... that is where faith comes in!

A Christian Worldview is critical to have in order to be pleasing to God!

Luv2u!  <3<3

Monica's Munchies 

No comments:

Chicken Lettuce Wraps

Chicken Lettuce Wraps
Cooking classes are very inspiring! <3 <3

Melissa and RJ's Engagement Party

Melissa and RJ's Engagement Party
Inspired by the Sea!

Melissa and RJ's Engagement Party Cake!

Melissa and RJ's Engagement Party Cake!
Inspired by the Sea!