Welcome to my blog:

Monica's Munchies



Blessings!

The Lord Bless thee, and keep thee,
May the Lord make His face to shine upon thee!
And be gracious unto thee,
be gracious unto thee,
the Lord lift up,
thy countenance and give thee peace!

Monica's Munchies: LUV2U! <3

My photo
I have learned many things along this rocky road called life! The most important thing I've learned is that I needed a Savior long ago! I felt so lost before the Lord found me and I opened up my heart to Him. Many things were coming at me, not the least of which was a voice telling me that my life wasn't worth going on for! When the Lord found me, He saved me from this lying voice! I invited Him into my home and my heart! From then on it's been Him and I in all things. My hope for you is that if you are on that same rocky road that I was on, empty, wondering if it's worth it to go on, you too will invite the Lord to save you. He will show you that your life is worth living for Him!

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

All Things Wedding!

My daughter is getting married!  These are a couple of vendors who have really helped us!!!

Today we went to Maranatha Flowers and planned out the wedding flowers! Nehemias is sooo gifted. If you need flowers for any reason give him a call or go online!!!

Maranatha Flowers

909-864-1954 www.maranathaflowers.comSan Bernardino Florists - San Bernardino CA Flowers Delivery

www.maranathaflowers.com

Maranatha Flowers, your local San Bernardino florist, delivers fresh flowers throughout the San Bernardino, CA area.
 
Maranatha Flowers offers same-day flower
 
 
 
Zupkofska Photography 
 
 
 
http://zupkofskaphotography.blogspot.com/
 
I have been photographing for 15 years. WEDDINGS, FAMILILES, CHILDREN, SENIORS, MATERNITY, MODELING AND NOW BABIES. I love my job making memories to last a lifetime.
 
Melody (and her husband Nick) are dear friends and does a wonderful job of taking photos to capture your memories!!!

1 comment:

kayellen said...

Such an exciting time~~planning a wedding:)
the engagement photos are so special~~

I love Marantha Flowers too!~~I helped design florals for a week last year..at Valentines week~~ it was a fun creative outlet too!
After I made over 60 bouquets..my fingers were really sore...but i kept a smile on my face:))

Hope to see you tomorrow and peek at the invitations!!~~

Hugs,
Kay Ellen

Kay Ellen

Chicken Lettuce Wraps

Chicken Lettuce Wraps
Cooking classes are very inspiring! <3 <3

Melissa and RJ's Engagement Party

Melissa and RJ's Engagement Party
Inspired by the Sea!

Melissa and RJ's Engagement Party Cake!

Melissa and RJ's Engagement Party Cake!
Inspired by the Sea!